Available Job Openings:
Warmth Company has an immediate Part time position open for a sales associate. The optimum candidate would have some retail experience, customer service background, comfortable with basic computer programs and attention to detail. We are a small family run furniture/gift boutique that offers interior design services. Candidate must be willing to wear many hats: from cleaning, moving furniture (Lift up to 50lbs) helping customers find the perfect gift or piece of furniture for their home. Ideal candidate must have a good sense of style, ability to work with color and fabric selection, positive attitude, works well with public, and work at least one if not both weekend days.
Apply in person.
Please do not apply unless you can meet these requirements.
Warmth Company is looking for an experienced shipping and receiving clerk. Job duties include but are not limited to all common shipping and receiving tasks, POS experience, computer systems knowledge, basic math skills, attention to detail, data entry, and strong organizational skills. This position is a part/full time position with flexible hours and days.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
-Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
– Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
– Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
– Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
– Experience with USPS/UPS/FEDEX online software is desirable.
– Experience with Retail Pro software a HUGE plus!
Education and Experience:
– Minimum of a high school education and one year of related experience in shipping and receiving.
– Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
– Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
– Work performed in a combination of shop and office environments.
– Exposed to warehouse elements such as noise, dust, fumes, oils, and weather.
Accuracy and dependability is of utmost importance.
Previous related experience necessary.
CA driver’s license required.
If interested, please email resume and info to email@example.com